1) you can't configure keyboard shortcuts
2) Just create a .lircrc in your $HOME direcotry and map lirc keys with enna shortcuts. You can find the list key there :
http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/browser/trunk/MISC/enna/src/bin/event_key.c in the enna_keymap structure. I should maybe add an .lircrc file example in enna trunk :)
3) Just because it uses gstreamer backend. I will add option to chosse between xine, gstreamer and now vlc emotion backends in the future.
- you don't need eina, for now. But I'll migrate as soon as it will be adop by other E svn libs and progreams.
- You must have gstreamer backend.To play audio and video.
a - Video doesn't works with emotion backend, but is fully fucntionnal with libplayer backend
b - Music play very well with emotion AND libplayer backend.
c - picture works by default, but it's not optimized :)
Hope it's clear now.